• Must be able to perform all DC Tech 1 duties (Packaging).
• Inspect, sort, store and perform data entry for all core, inbound part/unit shipments, and returned goods according to established TS procedures.
• Issue OS & D reports for non-compliant shipments according to TS procedures.
• Pick and pack assigned parts according to shop order pick tags or use of RF hand held devices.
• Support further shop order activity by picking parts for shop unit builds, fulfillment of Kan-Ban systems and completing return to stock transactions.
• As needed, transfer stock physically and electronically using computer and/or RF guns.
• Pick and pack customer orders by unit/parts according to order notes.
• Weight, route, stage and load freight according to order notes and carrier shipping instructions.
• Operate forklifts or hand carts.
• Support safety and good housekeeping in this performance of Distribution Center duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Previous distribution/warehouse experience required.
• Basic PC skills required (on/off, read screen, toggle, use mouse, check inventory)
• Forklift experience and proper use of hand tools required.