Position Summary: Performs Remanufacturing duties in the Passenger Car Department.
• Performs all duties of Tech I as described on Tech I job description.
• Preassembles product.
• Assembles transmission or valve body.
• Inspects clean parts.
• Performs related tasks as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous mechanical, assembly or automotive experience
• Knowledge of hand or pneumatic tools
• Basic PC skills (on/off, read screen, toggle, use mouse, check inventory)
• Must be able to read work instructions in English.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Previous lean manufacturing experience helpful.
• Forklift or pallet jack experience