The Material Coordinator is responsible for arranging the material flow to support the manufacturing process by maintaining stock requirements and quantity available with the ERP system.
1. Move/transport materials from one department to another potentially using Hi-Lo/Crane
2. Handle, coordinate, and stage project-based material
3. Properly assign material to the allocated job carts
4. Deliver job carts to the requested build locations
5. Create all BOM books/stencils/scanning tags per job
6. Ensure material staging checklist is complete prior to material delivery
7. Operate a pallet jack and/oHi-Lo
8. Adhere to company policies and procedures
9. Ensure compliance with safety procedures
10. All other duties as assigned
1. Ability to multi-task, while maintaining organization
2. Data entry skills
3. Ability to read, write and complete basic math
4. Strong verbal and oral communication skills
5. Experience with an ERP System, Microsoft AX preferred
6. Ability to be on-time and work scheduled work hours
This position operates in both an office and a shop environment.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, and twist. Frequently required to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.