• Performs corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for a variety of CNC Machining and Post Process equipment consisting of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and robotic systems.
• Performs preventive maintenance on production equipment (i.e., cleaning, oil and filter changing, calibrating, aligning, etc.)
• Assists in process design improvement involving product throughput, ergonomics, equipment, and manufacturing processes.
High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent and a minimum 3 years related mechanical or electrical experience; or Associates Degree in related field
• Ability to use/operate hand tools and/or power tools, shop equipment (lathe, mills, grinder, etc.)
• Interpersonal skills
• Read, understand, and perceive relevant technical and non-technical material
• Technical aptitude and strong trouble shooting ability
• Analytical ability
• Computer and software literate
• Knowledge of Siemens/Fanuc controls
• Knowledge of robotics/vision systems
• Knowledge of process improvement, corrective maintenance, and preventive maintenance
• Knowledge of CNC Machining or manual machining
• Prior experience in a team-based management culture