We are seeking a Controls Engineer to work out of our Pontiac location.
This is a direct hire, permanent position with competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including: 4 medical plan choices with HSA and FSA options, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401K profit sharing and PTO.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for design development and commissioning of Controls Systems for a variety of automation applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Understands customer, industry, and safety specifications
• Develop hardware schematics (panel and machine wiring diagrams)
• Develop software programs (PLC Logic and HMI)
• Debug the equipment on our floor
• Interfaces with internal departments and customers to complete the projects
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of experience as Controls Engineer
• Experienced in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of EPLAN is a plus
• Ability to develop electrical schematics
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer specifications
• Develop PLC logic and HMI screens
• Experience with Allen Bradley Controls (RS Logix 5000, Studio 5000, FT View)System
• Experience with Siemens Controls System (TIA Portal) is a plus
• Experience with VFD and Servo drives is a plus
Due to ITAR requirements: we are not able to provide sponsorship currently. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.